I mainly wear contact lenses
I'm 45yrs or younger
Laser surgery is best suited if you are short-sighted (meaning you need glasses for distance vision), and also astigmatism. If you have mainly been a contact lens wearer, you may be suitable for Laser refractive surgery, but will need to have a full assessment to determine if you could be glasses free!
I'm 46yrs or older
For your assessment:
• Allow 1 hour of your time
• Wear your glasses
• Leave your soft contact lenses out for at least 3-4 days prior
• Leave RGP/hard contacts/Ortho-K lenses out for at least 2-3 weeks prior
• Bring sunglasses: your eyes will be sensitive to the light and glare afterwards
• Do not drive after the assessment as your pupils will be dilated
During the assessment we use eye drops which will dilate your pupils. This effect can last up to 24 hours. Reading vision will be blurry for 3-4 hours.
Contact us today to focus on you, not your contacts.