Pregnant or Breastfeeding
You may be suitable for Laser refractive surgery, but we need to wait for a while…
Hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy and breastfeeding can also affect your vision, which in turn, affects the accuracy of our measurements.
We would love to see you approximately 8 weeks after cessation of breastfeeding, or after your beautiful bub has arrived.
For your assessment:
• Allow 1 hour of your time
• Wear your glasses
• Leave your soft contact lenses out for at least 3-4 days prior
• Leave RGP/hard contacts/Ortho-K lenses out for at least 2-3 weeks prior
• Bring sunglasses: your eyes will be sensitive to the light and glare afterwards
• Do not drive after the assessment as your pupils will be dilated
During the assessment we use eye drops which will dilate your pupils. This effect can last up to 24 hours. Reading vision will be blurry for 3-4 hours.
Contact us today to focus on you, not your glasses.